Alamo AFCEA Annual Cyber Security and Data Sciences Scholarship
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled at least part-time (6+ hours)
- Applicants must actively pursue a Cybersecurity, Telecommunications, Electronics, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Software Development, or Data Science concentration or minor or certificate at the college or its successor.
- Undergraduate sophomore-level applicants must have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours.
- Applicant’s grade point average (GPA) must have a minimum of 3.2 based on a 4.0 scale.
- The final selection of the applicants will be made by a scholarship committee officially recognized by the College and the AAEF President. The College selection committee will appropriately disburse the scholarship funds.
- Preference will be given to applicants participating in cybersecurity-related collegiate competitions. Applicants must include an endorsement from the team advisor.
- The Scholarship may be received more than once. Applicants are encouraged to reapply for subsequent years. Applicants must maintain the required GPA and enroll in qualifying curricula.
- Applicants must be United States citizens.
- PAC - For questions and information, contact Leticia Inocencio at email@example.com